- The government of Wallonia, Belgium, increased salary thresholds for certain work authorization types
The government of Belgium in Wallonia increased the minimum salary thresholds for work permits, including B Work Permits, on January 1, 2023. As a result, the following salary requirements apply:
- Highly skilled workers: €47,175
- Work permit holders in Management functions: €78,704
- Blue Card holders: €60,998
- ICT frameworks: €60,998
- ICT experts: €48,799
- ICT Trainee Employees: €30,499
What are the Changes?
The government of Wallonia, Belgium, increased salary threshold requirements for foreign nationals employed under specific work authorization types. According to the government announcement, the agreed gross salary must be clearly mentioned within any employment contracts or letters of secondment when foreign nationals apply for their first work permit or work permit B.
Continue to check the government of Belgium’s website for the latest updates and information.
Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: Employment and Vocational Training in Wallonia