- Digitization of the immigration application process
The government of Bermuda announced measures to digitize the immigration application process throughout the following year. The government aims to reduce the paper-based process by digitizing the following methods:
- Submission of applications
- Payment of application fees via a payment gateway
- Vetting and validation
- Electronic status updates
- Electronic approval by the Ministry of Immigration
- Electronic production and disbursement of final immigration documents
The government will be introducing the above measures in phases to improve functionality.
What are the Changes
The government of Bermuda will digitize and automate several phases throughout the work permit application process to reduce processing time.
The government of Bermuda has not yet released a timeline for implementing the processes mentioned above. Continue to check the government of Bermuda’s website for additional information and updates.
Source: The Government of Bermuda