- The monthly minimum wage increased by 0.9 percent for 2022
On January 14, 2022, the government of France increased its monthly minimum wage to EUR 1,603.12. Under this increase, the minimum wage requirements for certain resident permit holders will rise to the following:
- Talent Passport – Employee on Assignment: EUR 34,627.32 annual gross pay
- Talent Passport – Qualified Employee: EUR 38,475 annual gross pay
- Talent Passport – Company Director: EUR 57,712.20 annual gross pay
- Talent Passport – European Union Blue Card: EUR 53,836.50 annual gross pay
What are the Changes?
The government of France increased its monthly minimum wage from EUR 1,589.47 to EUR 1,603.12. In tandem with this increase, the government of France increased the annual gross salary for certain Talent Passport residence permit holders.
Continue to check the government of France’s website for the latest updates and information.
Source: Government of France