- Vaccinated travelers from the UK will no longer be required to supply proof of a compelling reason for travel to France
- Vaccinated travelers from the UK will not be required to undergo quarantine upon arrival in France
On January 14, 2022, the government of France applied new entrance rules for travel between the UK and France. Under these new rules, all applicable travelers will be required to present a negative PCR or antigen test taken less than 24 hours before arrival, regardless of vaccination status.
Unvaccinated UK-based travelers will be required to:
- Provide evidence of a compelling reason that requires travel to France
- Register on the digital passenger eOS platform before departure
- Undergo a ten-day quarantine period
What are the Changes?
The government of France published new entrance rules for travelers arriving from the UK beginning January 14, 2022. The requirements for fully vaccinated travelers have been eased, so these travelers are no longer required to present a compelling reason for travel or undergo quarantine upon arrival.
Continue to check the government of France’s website for additional updates and information.
Source: Government of France