- Updated travel requirements for travelers arriving from the UK beginning December 18, 2021
On December 18, 2021, the government of France updated entrance requirements for travelers entering the country from the United Kingdom. Travelers from the UK who are entering France will be required to:
- Provide a compelling reason for travel. Compelling reasons for a trip do not include non-essential travel, tourism, or short-term business
- Provide proof of a negative PCR test or antigen test taken within 24 hours of departure
- Register on France’s digital platform, providing information on the place of stay while in France
- Undergo a seven-day quarantine. The quarantine period may be shortened after 48 hours if a negative PCR or an antigen test can be produced
For additional information on entrance requirements, click here.
What are the Changes?
The government of France has updated entrance requirements for travelers arriving from the United Kingdom. These requirements went into place on December 18, 2021.
Continue to check the government of France’s website for additional updates and information.
Source: Government of France