- Minimum salary threshold increases for January 2022
The government of the Netherlands published the salary thresholds for highly skilled migrants, Blue Card Holders, key personnel of Intra-Company Transfers (ICT), and recent graduates for 2022. The salary threshold per month increases are as follows:
- Highly skilled migrants and critical personnel of ICT aged 30 and above: EUR 4,840;
- Highly skilled migrants and key personally of ICT below 30 years of age: EUR 3,549;
- Foreign national graduates from the Netherlands: EUR 3,549;
- Blue Cardholders: EUR 5,670
What are the Changes?
The government of the Netherlands has updated the salary threshold for specific immigrant categories working in the Netherlands.
Continue to check the government of the Netherlands’ website for additional information and updates.
Source: Government of the Netherlands