- New immigration application fee rates beginning January 1, 2022
The government of Norway updated its fees for citizenship and other immigration application types and documents. As of January 1, 2022, the following prices have changed:
- Permanent residence permit for adults: NOK 6,500
- Immigrant’s passport and travel documents for persons over the age of 18: NOK 2,400
- Immigrant’s passport and travel documents for persons under the age of 18: NOK 1,200
- Beginning January 3, 2022, the fee for citizenship will change to NOK 6,500
What are the Changes?
The government of Norway updated its immigration application fee rates for 2022. For additional information on application fee rates, click here.
Continue to check the government of Norway’s website for additional updates and information.