- Portugal launched a new digital portal for foreign nationals to schedule various consular services and appointments
The government of Portugal launched a new digital portal for foreign nationals to schedule various consular services and appointments. In this first phase of implementation, the Virtual Consulate will provide access to nine services:
- Consular registration
- Updating consular inscription form
- Post transference
- Consular registration certificate
- Birth registration of minors over one year old and at least one national parent
- Birth registration of children under one year old and application for the first Citizen Card
- Declaring a death
- Renewal of the Citizen’s Card for people over 25
- Online booking of service in a consular post
For additional information on the services offered, check here.
What are the Changes?
The Portuguese government launched a new online service platform for foreign nationals to schedule different consular service appointments.
Continue to check the government of Portugal’s website for the latest updates and information.
Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: Government of Portugal