- Digital Passenger Locator Form required for all travelers entering Romania beginning December 20, 2021
The government of Romania will require all travelers entering the country to complete the digital passenger locator form beginning December 20, 2021. Before entering Romania, the form tracks the traveler and allows for better COVID-19 exposure tracking. The form will require travelers to provide:
- Name and surname, identification, and contact details
- The location from which the traveler is departing
- Destination address in Romania
- Means of transportation throughout the stay in Romania
- The date of entry
- Information on accompanying minors, if applicable
The form will be verified digitally by the Border Police when the traveler presents their identity card or passport upon entrance.
What are the Changes?
Beginning December 20, 2021, the government of Romania will require all travelers to fill out the digital passenger locator form in advance of arrival in Romania.
Continue to check the government of Romania’s website for additional updates and information.
Source: The Government of Romania