- Romania introduced changes to its document requirement timeline for employers of foreign national workers on September 20, 2023
The government of Romania introduced changes to its document requirement timeline for employers of foreign national workers on September 20, 2023. These changes include removing the following document requirements as part of the online application process for hiring foreign nationals:
- Certificate regarding the available workforce for the job vacancy
- Proof of the publication utilizing mass information in Romania of an announcement for the occupation of the vacant job
- The copy of the minutes drawn up by the employer, from which it can be concluded that the selection was carried out to fill the vacant job
- The fiscal attestation certificate issued by the public finance administration in whose territorial range the employer is domiciled
Instead, employers must submit these documents at the counter when submitting the application.
What are the Changes?
The government of Romania changed the timeline for when certain employer documents must be submitted when hiring a foreign national employee. According to the government announcement, these changes aim to simplify specific immigration procedures and reduce the administrative burden on employers.
Continue to check the government of Romania’s website for the latest updates and information.
Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: General Inspector for Migration, Romania