- L and B permit quotas for 2022
On December 2, 2021, the government of Switzerland announced the work permit quotas for 2022 will remain the same for the European Union (EU)/European Free Trade Association (EFTA) nationals and non-EU/EFTA and the United Kingdom nationals.
The quotas are as follows:
- B Permits for EU/EFTA nationals: 500
- B Permits for non-EU/EFTA nationals: 4,500
- B Permits for U.K. nationals: 2,100
- B permits for Croatian nationals: 250
- L Permits for EU/EFTA nationals: 3,000
- L Permits for Non-EU/EFTA nationals: 4,000
- L Permits for U.K. nationals: 1,400
- L Permits for Croatian nationals: 2,000
For more information on quota availability per quarter in 2022, click here.
What are the Changes?
The government of Switzerland released the work permit quota for B Permits and L Permits for 2022.
Continue to check the government of Switzerland’s website for additional information and updates.
Source: Government of Switzerland