- Select individuals, including select spouses and minor children, may be allowed to apply for a special entry permit to Taiwan despite current entry suspensions due to COVID-19
- Overseas students
- Indonesian migrant workers
- Spouses and minor children of Taiwanese nationals
- Spouses and minor children of Resident Certificate holders (excluding migrant workers and students)
- Persons admitted under particular humanitarian grounds or diplomatic reasons
What are the Changes?
The authorities of Taiwan will allow specific individuals to apply for special entry permits to enter Taiwan. Currently, most foreign nationals are prevented from entering Taiwan due to the ongoing global pandemic.
Continue to check the authority of Taiwan’s website for additional information and updates.