- On October 11, 2021, the UK red list will be reduced to seven countries
- Proof of vaccination will be recognized from 37 new countries and territories
Eligible travelers vaccinated in over 37 new countries and territories will face less strict entry restrictions if they have not visited a red list country/territory ten days before England’s arrival. These travelers will be required to:
- Book and pay for a day two COVID-19 test – to be taken after arrival in England
- Complete a passenger locator form – to be completed in the 48 hours before arrival in England
- Take a COVID-19 test on or before day two – once the traveler has entered England
- Book this test before travel
By removing 47 countries and territories from the red country/territory list, travelers will have an easier time traveling abroad, and returning fully vaccinated passengers from these locations will no longer be required to enter hotel quarantine.
Continue to check the UK’s government website for further updates.