- Updated inbound vaccination policy
- Updated US traveler entrance requirements
Beginning November 22, 2021, the UK government will implement the following travel policy changes:
- The inbound vaccination policy will be expanded to include proof of vaccine certification from 15 additional countries and territories
- All travelers under 18 years old arriving from non-red list countries and territories will be treated as fully vaccinated, regardless of their actual vaccination status. As such, they will be exempt from self-isolation requirements on arrival and specific testing requirements
- US travelers will no longer be required to provide proof of US residency when proving their fully vaccinated status with a US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) issued vaccination certificate
- The following US state-issued certificate solutions will also be accepted as proof of vaccination:
- California Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record
- New York Excelsior Pass Plus
- Washington State WA Verify
What are the Changes?
The government of the UK has introduced several changes to its international travel policy, including expanding accepted vaccination certificates and easing travel requirements for travelers from the US.
Continue to check the UK’s government website for additional information and updates.