Note: US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has announced that it will use the Final Action Dates chart for employment-based categories in the August Visa Bulletin. Please check the USCIS website for more information.
- The Department of State released the August 2021 Visa Bulletin
- August brings advancement in multiple employment-based categories
- All countries remain current in EB-1
- China EB-2 advances four months; all other countries remain the same
- China EB-3 advances one week; all other countries stay the same
The Department of State (DOS) has released the August 2021 Visa Bulletin, bringing advancement in multiple employment-based categories.
What are the Changes?
In August 2021, the Final Action Dates chart includes the following vital movements:
All countries will remain current for EB-1.
For EB-2, China will advance four months to Apr. 1, 2018. India EB-2 will stay the same on June 1, 2011. All other countries in EB-2 remain current and unchanged.
China EB-3 will progress to January 8, 2019. India EB-3 will advance six months to July 1, 2013. All other countries in EB-3 remain current and unchanged.