- DOS has issued the June 2021 Visa Bulletin with advancement in some categories
- USCIS will use the Final Action Dates (Chart A)
- All countries will remain current for EB-1
- China and India EB-2 will advance five and four months, respectively
- China EB-3 will advance three months, and India EB-5 will advance nine months
The US Department of State (DOS) has released the June 2021 Visa Bulletin, which brings advancement in multiple employment-based categories. The DOS will use Final Action Dates (Chart A).
What are the Changes?
In June 2021, the Final Action Dates chart includes the following key movements:
- EB-1 will remain current in June for all countries
- For EB-2, China will advance approximately five months to May 1, 2017. India EB-2 will progress four months to December 1, 2010. All other countries in EB-2 remain current and unchanged.
- EB-3 will bring a three-month advancement for China to September 1, 2018. India will advance nine months to November 1, 2011. All other countries in EB-3 remain current and unchanged.