- The government of Australia increased some visa application filing fees on July 1, 2022
The government of Australia increased visa application fees by an average of three percent on July 1, 2022. The following fees will apply to several of the visa applications below:
- Short-Term Subclass 482 Visa: $1,330.00
- Subclass 186 Visa: $4,240.00
- Medium-Term Subclass 482 Visa: $2,770.00
- Subclass 400 Visa: $325.00
For additional information on application fees, check here.
What are the Changes?
The government of Australia increased specific subclass application filling fees on July 1, 2022. According to the government announcement, the increase is in line with market rates and the country’s Consumer Price Index (CPI).
Continue to check the government of Australia’s website for the latest updates and information.
Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: The Department of Home Affairs, Australian Government