- Extension of COVID-19 health measures until February 27, 2022
The government of Bermuda has extended current COVID-19 health measures until February 27, 2022. All travelers entering Bermuda will be required to:
- Provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test result taken within 24 hours of departure
- Pay the Travel Authorization Fee and provide proof of health insurance
- Provide proof of having been fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure
- Undergo on-arrival PCR testing or antigen testing
- Undergo a ten-day quarantine period
- Undergo antigen testing on day ten of quarantine
What are the Changes?
The government of Bermuda issued a seventh extension on the current COVID-19 health measures. This extension will remain in place for 30 additional days.
Continue to check the government of Bermuda’s website for additional updates and information.
Source: Government of Bermuda