- Canada expanded its online service for tracking application status to include all four Express Entry categories
The government of Canada expanded the online application status tracker to include four new categories of permanent residence application types. The tracker will be available to Express Entry applications, which include:
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program
- The Provincial Nominee Program
- The Canadian Experience Class
The online status tracker allows clients to monitor applications and remain informed of any actions needed.
What are the Changes?
The government of Canada expanded its online application status tracker to include Express Entry. Previously, the online status tracker was only available to citizenship applications and for spouses, partners, and dependent children of specific sponsored immigration categories. According to the government announcement, these measures, the tracker is intended to keep applicants informed throughout the filing process.
Continue to check the government of Canada’s website for the latest updates and information.
Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: Government of Canada