- India introduced new COVID-19 entry measures for all travelers on December 22, 2022
The government of India updated its COVID-19 entry measures on December 22, 2022. The following steps will be implemented:
- The government lifted vaccination requirements but recommended that all travelers be fully vaccinated by an approved primary vaccination regimen as recommended by their country of residence
- Upon arrival, travelers with COVID-19-related symptoms will be required to report conditions and undergo isolation as specified by government officials upon arrival
- Travelers will have their temperature taken upon arrival
- Randomized testing will be conducted for 2% of incoming travelers
What are the Changes?
The government of India introduced new COVID-19 measures on December 22, 2022. According to the government announcement, these measures have been taken due to global pandemic-related developments.
Continue to check the government of India’s website for the latest updates and information.
Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India