- Iceland increased the fees associated with immigration documents on December 30, 2022
The government of Iceland introduced new immigration fees on December 30, 2022. The following fees will apply as a result:
- Icelandic citizenship increased from ISK 25,000 to ISK 27,000
- The notification fee for Icelandic citizenship rose from ISK 12,500 to ISK 13,500
- Residence permits, residence permit renewals, and temporary residence permits increased from ISK 45,000 to ISK 48,000
- Reissuing a residence permit card rose from ISK 7,500 to ISK 8,000
- Reissuing a residence permit for relatives of European Economic Area (EEA) or the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) citizens who are not EEA or EFTA citizens increased from ISK 4,500 to ISK 4,800
What are the Changes?
The government of Iceland introduced new fees related to the issuance and processing of immigration documents, such as resident permit cards.
Continue to check the government of Iceland’s website for the latest updates and information.
Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: Icelandic Immigration Office