- Mexico introduced new work and immigration-related processing fees on January 1, 2023
On January 1, 2023, the government of Mexico introduced new immigration and work-related processing fees. The following fee rates will apply as a result:
- Work visa and dependent visa: MXN $219
- Employer registration: MXN $346
- Renewal or issuance of a temporary one-year resident visa: MXN $5,108
- Renewal or issuance of a temporary two-year resident visa: MXN $7,654
- Renewal or issuance of a temporary three-year resident visa: MXN $9,693
- Renewal or issuance of a temporary four-year resident visa: MXN $11,488
- Change of stay: MXN $1,632
- Exit permit: MXN $522
- APEC Business Travel Card: MXN $4,717
For additional information on these fee changes, check here.
What are the Changes?
The government of Mexico increased immigration and work-related authorization document types. According to the announcement, payments can be made via the internet, bank window, or payment to the migratory authorities.
Continue to check the government of Mexico’s website for the latest updates and information.
Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: Government of Mexico