- The government of the Netherlands updated the required monthly income requirements for family sponsors of residence permits
The government of the Netherlands increased income requirements for sponsoring a residence permit issued to family members. These measures will apply from July 1, 2022, to December 30, 2022. The minimum monthly income for a spouse or partner to come to the Netherlands will increase to the following:
- EUR 1,756.20 per month without holiday income
- EUR 1,896.70 per month with holiday income
The income requirement for a single parent will increase to the following:
- EUR 1,229.34 per month without holiday income
- EUR 1,327.69 per month with holiday income
For additional information on the required income amounts for a family member to obtain a residence permit, check here.
What are the Changes?
The government of the Netherlands increased the income requirements for a family member to be eligible for a residence permit in the country.
Continue to check the government of the Netherlands’ website for the latest updates and information.
Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: Residency in the Netherlands, Government of the Netherlands