- New Zealand will introduce additional electronic application options for several application types beginning at the end of January 2024
The government of New Zealand will introduce additional electronic application options for several application types beginning at the end of January 2024. These application types include:
- Permanent Resident Visa
- Second or Subsequent Resident Visa
- Variation of Travel Conditions of a resident visa
According to the government, these applications are submitted using paper forms, limiting an applicant’s ability to track the progress of their applications online. Moving to Immigration Online means applicants:
- Can check their application status online without having to call the INZ contact center, and
- No longer have to submit physical documents, such as passports, which was a requirement for paper applications
For additional information on eligibility requirements for these visa types, check here.
What are the Changes?
The government of New Zealand will introduce new online application forms for several immigration categories at the end of January 2024.
Continue to check the government of New Zealand’s website for the latest updates and information.
Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: New Zealand Immigration