- The Philippines introduced changes to the document requirements for applicants filing for a PEZA visa
The government of the Philippines introduced changes under its Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) visa document requirements. As a result, the following changes will take effect:
- Removal of mandatory requirements for the Understudy Training Program and the Skills Development Program under the PEZA visa
- PEZA visa holders will no longer be subject to Order to Leave requirements when downgrading a visa due to job title or position changes under the same employer
- Employers are now required to submit a new employment contract and a request for a new PEZA visa
- The requirement for visa renewal applicants to submit a letter of request to the Director General’s office has been removed
What are the Changes?
The government of the Philippines introduced changes to the document requirements for applicants filing for a PEZA visa.
Continue to check the government of the Philippines’s website for the latest updates and information.
Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: Republic of the Philippines