Skip to main content

Key Points

  • Taiwan lifted the entry-exit permit amendment application process for some Intra-Company Transfers from mainland China


The authorities of Taiwan introduced changes to its Entry-Exit Permit (EEP) for nationals of China who hold an Intra-Company Transfer (ICT) permit. EEP holders are no longer required to submit amendment applications for mainland Chinese ICTs.

However, if the travel reasons or duration of stay changes, EEP holders must apply for a new EEP to be allowed to stay in Taiwan for the new reasons and duration of stay.

What are the Changes?

The authorities of Taiwan updated its EEP for Chinese nationals with an ICT permit. The change means that EEP holders with mainland Chinese ICTs no longer need to apply for amendments.

Looking Ahead

Continue to check the authorities of Taiwan’s website for the latest updates and information.

Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: Taiwan, Republic of China

Close Menu

Corporate Immigration Partners

Chicago Office
+1 312-722-6300

Cincinnati Office
+1 513-381-2011

San Francisco Office
+1 415-771-7500

Europe, Middle East, and Africa
+44 20 34326564

+86 10 84053554