- Israel increased fees associated with the submission of particular work and entry authorization types on January 1, 2023
On January 1, 2023, the government of Israel increased fees associated with specific work authorization types. These fee increases include the following:
- B-1 Work Visa: NIS 1,300
- B-1 Multiple Entry Visa: NIS 185
- B-1 One-Year Employer: NIS 10,340
- B-1 Employer 90 days (STEP or HIT Visa): NIS 4,500
- B-1 One-Year (HIT Visa): NIS 12,010
- B-2 Dependent Visa: NIS 9
For additional information on fee increases, check here.
What are the Changes?
The government of Israel increased fees for entry visas, work authorizations, and dependent visa types on January 1, 2023. These fees are expected to remain in place throughout 2023.
Continue to check the government of Israel’s website for the latest updates and information.
Written by: Jessie Butchley, Global Immigration Writer, Envoy Global
Source: Ministry of Interior, Israel