- Singapore to expand Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTLs) to include Australia and Switzerland beginning November 8, 2021
Singapore announced it would expand the Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTLs) to include Australia and Switzerland beginning November 8, 2021. Travelers using the VTLs must meet the following requirements:
- Be fully vaccinated for at least two weeks before arrival in Singapore
- Have valid proof of vaccination issued in any VTL country, territory, or Singapore
Upon arrival, travelers from VTL will be required to:
- Take a COVID-19 PCR test within 48 hours before departure for Singapore at an internationally accredited or recognized laboratory, clinic, or medical facility, and evidence a negative test for COVID-19
- Take a COVID-19 PCR test on arrival in Singapore
- Remain in self-isolation until a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken in Singapore is demonstrated (typically within 24 hours)
In September, the Singapore Ministry of Health announced the Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) for select travelers. This latest update expands the Vaccinated Travel Lane to include Australia and Switzerland and will allow more foreign nationals to travel to Singapore.
Continue to check Singapore’s government website for further updates and additional information.
Sources: Safe Travel Singapore