- Students must have completed the entirety of their education in the United Kingdom. This does not include studying abroad
- International students who have completed their Bachelor’s degree are awarded 2 years and 3 years for Doctorate students
- No proof of funds is required to apply
- Must have a Tier 4 or Student visa at the time of application
- The cost to apply is £700
The Graduate Route was introduced for international students who have studied in the UK and are looking to continue onto their careers in the UK. It is not required to have a sponsoring employer, making it flexible to switch jobs and develop a career.
The Graduate Route serves as a great way for recent graduates to fully engage in career opportunities while transitioning into the UK job market and the Skilled Worker Route.
Source: UK Government