- DOS has issued the June 2021 Visa Bulletin with advancement in some categories
- All countries will remain current for EB-1
- China and India EB-2 will advance seven and six months, respectively
- China EB-3 will advance four months, and India EB-3 will advance 14 months
The US Department of State (DOS) has released the July 2021 Visa Bulletin, which brings significant advancement in multiple employment-based categories.
What are the Changes?
In July 2021, the Visa Bulletin includes the following key movements:
- EB-1 will remain current in July for all countries.
- For EB-2, China will advance approximately seven months to December 1, 2017. India EB-2 will progress six months to June 1, 2011. All other countries in EB-2 remain current and unchanged.
- EB-3 will bring a four-month advancement for China to January 1, 2019. India will advance 14 months to January 1, 2013. All other countries in EB-3 remain current and unchanged.